Louise Mensch

She is evil.  But she is also cute and telegenic.

And in this era, more so than any other, cuteness is sufficient reason for why she will get away with murder.

Advertisements

13 thoughts on “Louise Mensch”

  1. Women must willingly confine themselves to the private realm; men are averse to hitting women and therefore cannot forcibly remove them from the public realm. Men could simply ignore the political opinions of women but that of course would amount to the overthrow of our present political system. This might happen in case of civil war — real, devastating civil war — or a raging zombie-epidemic.

    Like

  2. Women must willingly confine themselves to the private realm; men are averse to hitting women and therefore cannot forcibly remove them from the public realm.

    It is not necessary to confine women entirely to the household, and most civilizations did not.

    95% of women would revert to housework if they weren’t under pressure to choose a career. The other 5%, like Thatcher and Queen Victoria, think like men and can be trusted with being senior corporate executives, whale hunters, Queens, or heads of state with Trident nuclear systems patrolling the Scottish coast.

    Like

  3. Please note that I said “confine themselves” and I said “to the private realm” not “household”. I doubt 5% “think like men” and in any case that isn’t the point; a certain percentage of men “think like women” but it seems inadvisable to permit them to use women’s bathrooms. In any case, we haven’t yet perfected our man-thinking-detection-gear and so when the zombie apocalypse comes the political opinions of all woman-shaped objects must be ignored.

    Liked by 1 person

  4. Please note that I said “confine themselves” and I said “to the private realm” not “household”.

    So you don’t object to women serving as corrupt CEOs in the private sector as long as they aren’t corrupt politicians running for president in the public realm?

    You underestimate how many billions would die if Hillary merely became CEO of a Fortune 500 company; the death toll would not fall far short of the billions who would die if she became president.

    I doubt 5% “think like men” and in any case that isn’t the point; a certain percentage of men “think like women” but it seems inadvisable to permit them to use women’s bathrooms.

    Women can get away with using men’s bathrooms, men cannot, at least under a sane regime.

    Likewise women can sometimes assume the roles of men, in limited circumstances, while men who assume the roles of women are rightly either ridiculed or pushed into the underground. This is what is known as conservative government.

    Like

  5. Workplace is the public realm. “Private sector” is economese. As you may have gathered, I don’t speak economese. Staying in the private realm doesn’t mean staying inside your house all the time, that’s all. Forage all you want, ladies, and chat it up while doing so. If you, TUJ, have some pair of terms that you prefer to use to indicate the difference between the hunting/warring side of life and the foraging/domestic side of life, let me know what it is.

    Like

  6. TUJ, for some reason your website’s address was in the “address” line on a comment that I submitted to Lion, so my name might link to your site; I don’t know why this happened — I didn’t notice it until afterwards — so please don’t think I’m pretending that this is my site.

    Like

  7. I think you’re supposed to say “No Worries.” It sounds cooler, Blacker, SWPLer. Anyway I clinked on the link and it didn’t actually lead to your site.

    Like

Comments are closed.